The Utechglobal team specialize in recovering money back for clients who have lost out to financial fraudsters. They work with individuals, companies, and government organizations at all levels, something that most other chargeback company’s can’t lay claim to, and have an impressive success and client satisfaction rate.
Utechglobal offer a number of services, relating to different types of scams and fraudulent activity, and use a multi-technique approach to restore funds to their clients. They have a high success rate, and many positive testimonials from those they have assisted.
Utechglobal can help recover money misappropriated through cryptocurrency scams, and from forex cons. Utechglobal are highly experienced in this field, and have the tools to efficiently and effectively recoup lost investments, using a multi-faceted approach and a dedication to gaining justice for those who have been scammed out of investments. They can also help recover money lost as a result of the following scams:
- Fraudulent binary options. A binary option is a financial instrument where an investor will get a payout (or not) based entirely on a yes or no proposition: typically around the price of an asset or commodity. Fraud in this market usually manifests by the scam broker(s) refusing to honor the investing trader’s request to withdraw their funds, or by freezing the trader’s account so that they are unable to access their money. The manipulation of trading software, and identity theft, can also fall under fraudulent binary options activities.
- Nigerian scams have been around for a long time, but, as they are becoming increasingly sophisticated, many people still fall victim to them every year. This con usually involves an email sent to a target from an unknown person in Nigeria who often claims to be a figure of some importance and substantial wealth. The scammer usually will ask the target for assistance in transferring funds, and as an expression of gratitude, will pay the target a large sum of money – sometimes millions of dollars- once the transfer is made. The target, either transferring the money out of their own bank account, or persuaded to provide their bank details at the scammer’s request, subsequently never sees their money again.
- Online banking fraud can take a number of forms, but usually involves criminals gaining access to a victim’s bank accounts in order to access their funds. This access is gained, in most cases, by the scammers obtaining personal information from the target by, for example, posing as a representative of the victim’s bank and asking them for security information to verify their identity…which they themselves then use to log in to the target’s account.
- Stock trading cons. This type of scam most often involves a fraudulent trading or brokerage platform that promises big returns from investors’ money. Sometimes, investors will receive an initial impressive return, as a ruse to persuade them to invest a larger sum, which is often an effective strategy…after which the scammers disappear with the funds.
Unlike many of their competitors offering similar services, Utechglobal can also offer assistance in a multitude of other matters concerning:
- Intellectual property rights relate to the rights given to intellectual property created or designed by individuals, companies, and organizations; they prevent other parties from financially benefiting from the work of others.
- Companies, mergers, and acquisitions refers to the purchase of one company by another, or the merging of two companies. The team at Utechglobal are able to manage fraud cases or disputes in this field.
- Construction and real estate. Utechglobal may be able to help potential clients in cases, including those where fraud has been committed, relating to the construction and real estate industries.
- Commercial dispute resolution. These cases can occur between two separate organizations, within a single company, or between a business and an individual. Cases could involve contractual disputes, small claims cases, and property disputes.
Utechglobal's Chargeback Process
To get started, potential clients should make contact with Utechglobal either via the telephone, or using the online form available on the website. Following this, a Utechglobal representative will discuss the full particulars of the case, and advise the client what documentary and other evidence they will need to provide to proceed.
Once Utechglobal has taken on the case, their team of experts will go about tracking down the fraudsters and locating the lost funds, using their years of experience to get results. In many cases Utechglobal are able to recoup at least part, if not all, of the money their client has lost, and then this is deposited into the client’s bank account.
Unlike many of their competitors, pricing information is not provided on the Utechglobal website; cases and commission fees chargeable are dealt with on an individual basis, and potential clients should contact the company for further information.
One of Money Back’s aims is to identify and fight national and international Banking Crime, which has the potential to not only adversely affect the individual, but also to destabilize the financial markets. As part of this mission, Money Back shares any information it has on fraudulent and other financial criminal activity with law enforcement organizations around the world, and supports various police operations in the field.
Money Back has successfully led campaigns targeting consortiums of fraudulent agents, and assists specialist fraud prevention units to share and disseminate information. The company also works to spread awareness of the subject of Banking Crime in order to further tackle and prevent people becoming victims of it.
Merchants and Service Providers
Money Back provides global merchant services that include managing the security of cardholder data. The company can be contacted for more information on this service.
Money Back sets prices on a case by case basis; unlike other similar service providers, they openly welcome negotiation on price. Commission is usually between 7-35% percent, and is on a no win, no fee basis. Money Back offers a free initial consultation.
Utechglobal offers 24 hour, 7 days a week telephone support for their clients.
The company’s recovery success rate is high: they are able to recover funds lost to forex scams in 92% of the cases they take on, 91% of crypto cases, 85% of stock trading cases, and 80% of binary options cases.